I had a meeting with a friend today who has a paedobaptist background but is interested in joining our church. He wanted to dig deeper so I put together some links I have found helpful. Thought I'd share them here:
- Superb article on the relationship of the covenants. This comes from this book on baptism, which is really good.
- Interview with Stephen Wellum on baptism.
- Interview with Tom Schreiner on baptism.
- A blog post I wrote about the historic positions on the NT faith/baptism link.
- Debate between Schreiner and VanDrunen. Here are parts one and two on YouTube.
- Debate between Sproul and MacArthur on YouTube. You can purchase it here.
- My book that shows that the new covenant is new, not merely renewed.